The submission deadline is January 9, 2008.
The conference publication policy is that at least one regular registration is expected per paper in the proceedings.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
Accepted regular papers will be allotted 14 pages each in the LNCS format in a volume to be published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Accepted short papers will be allotted 4 pages each in the LNCS format in the same volume.
We require that all final submitted papers are written with LaTeX2e ONLY. No other format can be accepted.
Step-by-step final paper submission guidelines:
1. Manuscripts must be accompanied by a signed copyright form available here. It must then be faxed to Professor Magnus Egerstedt at +1 404 894 4641, or sent by mail to
Professor Magnus Egerstedt
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332
or uploaded in electronic form at the submission site START V2 at https://www.softconf.com/starts/hscc08/ as part of the final manuscript submission package.
Create the folder
`xxx_' is your (3 digit) confirmation/paper number that you received in the acceptance letter.
Example: if your paper number is 98 then use `098_'.
Put your LaTeX2e file in this folder while calling it: xxx_hscc2008.tex (the same holds for *.dvi, *.ps, *.pdf, *.aux, *.bib, *.bbl, *.blg, *.log, ...), where as before 'xxx' is the three digit paper number.
3. In the folder xxx_hscc2008, create a subfolder named 'figures' in which you save all your figures as EPS-files. Other picture or figure formats (*.jpg, *.gif, etc.) will not be supported.
Download the correct LNCS class files to the folder xxx_hscc2008, namely: llncs.cls, splncs.bst. Other LaTeX2e classes or style files will not be included. And, try as much as possible to stay away from defining your own commands. If you do, try giving them unique names so we, for example, do not end up with a number of different definitions for 'thm'. (Do not change and do not rename by any means the LNCS class-files: llncs.cls, splncs.bst.)
More information and the original source (llncs2e package of Springer) of the provided files can be found at:
* Information for LNCS Authors by Springer
* Default Author Instructions by Springer
5.. Make sure you can compile. Produce a (good quality) PDF file (xxx_hscc2008.pdf).
6. The complete folder `xxx_hscc2008' must be compressed in one of the following compression formats: *.zip, *.rar, *.tar.gz.
Last modified January 4, 2008